I’m in a really good place now and see myself as a sunflower that has bloomed
Get in touch with a trained member of our team for support, information and reassurance.
CEA can help with urgent practical advice on the following:
- Keeping safe
- Access to our accommodation
- Legal issues
- Accommodation options
- Tenancy sustainment
- Financial advice including; support with accessing benefits, support with attending court an relocation support
CEA also offer longer term support to people in the following ways:
- Psychological support
- Making sense of the abuse
- Developing self-esteem and rebuilding confidence
- Managing feelings
- Managing stress/relaxation techniques
- Making life choices
Making a Referral
Some comments from people using our service
I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you
I feel more confident and liked having someone to talk to who wouldn’t judge me but just support me in every way
One hundred thousand thank you’s for your kindness and thoughtfulness
If it wasn’t for (worker), I would be dead. She did everything possible to keep me alive. She is doing her best.
You gave me back ‘me’ again. I am back to my old self. If it wasn’t for CEA, I would still feel like a victim and not a survivor.